Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > mommom1's Port Reviews of San Juan, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Dominica

mommom1's Port Reviews of San Juan, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Dominica
Norwegian Gem cruise in March 2013
Member Name: mommom1
Cruise Date: March 2013
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Member Review: mommom1's Norwegian Gem Review
San Juan
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We only got a few hours in this port from 3pm to 9pm. So we got off the ship and just wandered around town. I love to take pictures so this was a fun place to do that. We felt safe the whole time we were walking around.

More San Juan Reviews San Juan Port Profile San Juan Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We did an island tour with Bannards as we heard good things about them. It started out rainy but cleared as we went on. Our tour guide was really nice and we were suppose to only be 9 to 1 and ended up 9 to 3 he gave us lots of time to see everything and we had a great time. I loved Moho Beach and watching the planes come in we got to see 3. One large and 2 smaller. Got some great pics! I would recommend this tour.
More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We took a taxi from the port to Sapphire Beach. The resort is old but the beach is beautiful. One down fall was the wind and waves so I did not get in much water time. I would do it again if the weather was right.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
Dominica
Beach Break Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Nice beach just to windy and left early. would do again in nice weather.

More Dominica Reviews Dominica Port Profile Dominica Forum