Member Reviews

Embarkation: Tampa
Member Review: Joemomma's Carnival Legend Review
Cozumel
Amazing Cozumel Race Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Great time even with the torrential rain from the beginning to the end of the race. Personnel were fantastic - very supportive in the rain. Was a fun time.

Port is getting to be like Costa Maya - "macho" men outside the stores trying to get you in, making snarky remarks if you don't.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum
Costa Maya
Port Rating: Not Rated
Armpit of the trip - tired of the pushy "macho" men outside every store, calling to you to come in. If we didn't or said no, I heard many snarky remarks in Spanish about us. The only reason I'm not rotting an a Mexican jail for assaulting one or several of these morons is that my wife dragged me away.

Costa Maya was alleged compensation for missing Belize and Grand Cayman. Not, not, NOT happy with the change or port. I would NOT have chosen this cruise, even with Belize and/or Roatan, if I had know Costa Maya was going to be part of the package.

More Costa Maya Reviews Costa Maya Port Profile Costa Maya Forum