Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > lovevacation61's Port Reviews of St. John (U.S.V.I.), St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia, Barbados

Adventure of the Seas cruise in February 2013
Member Name: lovevacation61
Cruise Date: February 2013
Embarkation: San Juan
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: lovevacation61's Adventure of the Seas Review
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
This was our first stop. We just walked around and went to the beach nearby the ship. It was lovely but I didn't see enough of the Island to really comment.

More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We had been here before. It's a nice island, didn't really love the tour we took here because we drove jeeps from one side to the other but the guides really didn't tell us what we were looking at. Ended up at Orient Beach which was nice but kind of crowded, seemed like all the tours went there. I think this is a good shopping port!
More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum
Antigua
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Breathtaking. I have never seen water this color. I would move there tomorrow if I could! Best day ever! Took a Catamaran and had a lobster lunch on deck. Just an awesome, beautiful place.

More Antigua Reviews Antigua Port Profile Antigua Forum
St. Lucia
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Loved St. Lucia! What a gorgeous place. Did a tour and a Segway trip. Saw a lot of the Island, had a great tour guide. Tasted local fruit, hiked up to an old Fort, had beach time, saw the town a little...really awesome place, beautiful beaches...wand to go back and see more!

More St. Lucia Reviews St. Lucia Port Profile St. Lucia Forum
Barbados
Beach Break Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Just a stop on the jeep ride, but our tour guide was excellent and the beach was so beautiful.

Harrison's Cave Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Awesome cave, looked like a Disney set! Tour guide at the Cave a little boring.

Jeep 4X4 Adventure Rating: 5+ out of 5+