Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Jenniye5's Port Reviews of San Juan, St. Maarten, St. Thomas

Jenniye5's Port Reviews of San Juan, St. Maarten, St. Thomas
Celebrity Silhouette cruise in March 2013
Member Name: Jenniye5
Cruise Date: March 2013
Member Review: Jenniye5's Celebrity Silhouette Review
San Juan
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
We were docked from 3pm-10pm. We did not plan anything for that day, so we walked around Downtown area, shopped, and walked to the National Fort. We were on the ship by 8:00PM, as most of the shops DT were closed by 7PM. Many jewelry stores here, and cigar shops. Also has a Dooney & Bourke and Coach OUTLET. Only gave it a 3, because I didn't feel we had enough time in San Juan to explore more...

More San Juan Reviews San Juan Port Profile San Juan Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We booked a private tour with Joyce Prince Tours, and she took us around the island. Went to Orient Beach, Maho Beach (where you can see the planes land right by the beach)... Had lunch on the French side, in Marigot. She caters to what you are looking for in a tour, whether you want beaches, or views, or shopping, or marina life, etc. It was great, very nice. She dropped us off around 3PM, where my husband and I walked around the Front Street and did some jewelry shopping.
More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Absolutely gorgeous. We had no intentions of booking any tours, but as we left the ship, and walked around the port shops, we were offered a tour by a local taxi driver - $25/person to see 4 stops, and a drop off at a beach location. It was, OK... I don't think I'd do it again, although I did get some really amazing photos from Paradise Point. Taxi took us to Coki Beach, we saw Magan's Bay, but we asked her to drop us off at another beach, a little more secluded. Wonderful day, stayed in the clear waters for the majority of the time, and took a taxi back to port around 3:30PM. Taxi prices are set by the government - it is $9/person to Coki Beach, $8/person to Magan's Bay. $22/person to Paradise Point.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum