Member Reviews

Cruise Date: February 2013
Member Review: patl95's Allure of the Seas Review
Labadee
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
This was our 3rd (we think) time to Labadee. To be honest none of us are really beach people (well, except me and I'm out-voted). We went on shore about 10:30 or so. One of the attendants got us some chairs in the shade at the beach right by the dock. Had my mom been feeling better we would have gone to the beach on the other side which I think is nicer...but she wasn't up to the trip. The kids swam for a while (I walked them down further to where it was sandy and they could swim) and then played in the sand.

We went to have lunch about 12:30 or so. Thought the lunch was pretty good..enjoyed the ribs and the chicken. I didn't have a hot dog or burger... After we ate lunch we went back to the ship.

On other trips we had done the water park which the kids loved. We have friends who have done the zip line there too who thought it was awesome.

More Labadee Reviews Labadee Port Profile Labadee Forum
Falmouth
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
I am really not a fan of Jamaica. As I mentioned earlier the point of this trip was the ship - not the ports. We had been to Falmouth the last time we were in Jamaica... we basically did the same thing...walk around the shops right there and the port and then got back on the ship. The first time we stopped at Jamaica we were with a bunch of friends when our daughter was 4... A bunch of them climb the falls and a few did a dolphin swim... They all thought the falls were great - but wouldn't do it again. None who did the dolphin swim thought it was very good (on the other hand, my daughter and I had done a dolphin swim on Grand Cayman the last time we stopped there at Dolphin Discovery and LOVED it).
More Falmouth Reviews Falmouth Port Profile Falmouth Forum
Cozumel
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
This was the stop I was looking forward to the most. The last time we were in Cozumel we went to Mr. Sancho's and had an awesome time. This time we were going to try Paradise beach. But our luck - the day we were there there was a 50 % chance of rain and it was overcast and windy. Where I was with a bunch of people who really didn't like the beach I didn't think it was worth the gamble. So basically was just walked around the port (didn't take a taxi to the downtown though we did have a coupon for a free taxi ride) and got back on the ship. I would love to go back and try paradise beach.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum