Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Copper_beeches's Port Reviews of Port Canaveral, Nassau, Freeport

Copper_beeches's Port Reviews of Port Canaveral, Nassau, Freeport
Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: Copper_beeches's Carnival Pride Review
Port Canaveral
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
In Port Canaveral we rented a car and went to Kennedy Space Center. It was interesting, and lots of things to look at... Lunch there was Expensive and not very good.

More Port Canaveral Reviews Port Canaveral Port Profile Port Canaveral Forum
Nassau
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Nassau: We took a taxi to Ardastra Gardens, nice low key trip to the zoo! I fed the lorry Parrots while my son watched, and he liked looking at all the animals. Afterwards we took a taxi back, and walked around for a few hours buying trinkets.
More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
Freeport
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Freeport: many people have panned Freeport, and I don't get it. We took a cab to Paradise Cove, and I snorkeled while my husband and son played on the beach. This was the coldest day, maybe 76 degrees, and the water was rough. I'm a strong swimmer, but by the time I got out to where the good snorkeling was it was pretty tiring with the waves. It wasn't the best snorkeling as it was pretty stirred up due to the waves, but I saw two sting rays pretty close by, and a few turtles and lots of different fish, would have been really nice on a calmer, warmer day. Paradise Cove had everything you needed to rent and also had food and clean bathrooms. The cab driver gave us a bit of a tour and history lesson on the way there, whch was interesting. I think this was equal to many of the carribean ports I've been to, we had a good time anyway!! Back at the ship there's a small market set up, and we had conch fritters and a daiquiri before we had to be back on board

More Freeport Reviews Freeport Port Profile Freeport Forum