Member Reviews

Cruise Date: February 2013
Member Review: LauraJoe's Westerdam Review
Grand Turk
Snuba Rating: Not Rated
LOVED IT! However, there were some sanitation concerns with the snuba masks. Although they were cleaned in soapy water before the first group used them, there were no efforts made to sanitize the masks before the second group. My husband and I were in the second group, and within 24 hours after the excursion, my husband came down with a severe upper respiratory infection and a fever of 103. We had to spend a small fortune to see the on-ship doctor and my husband was quarantined for 2 days during our cruise. We believe he may have caught it from using the same mask as a complete stranger who has been breathing (and possibly coughing) in it for 30 minutes prior to my husband using it.

More Grand Turk Reviews Grand Turk Port Profile Grand Turk Forum
San Juan
Port Rating: Not Rated
Beautiful port! I wish we had gone off the ship, but my husband was quarantined at this point.

More San Juan Reviews San Juan Port Profile San Juan Forum