Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Sunshine427's Port Reviews of Port Canaveral, Great Stirrup Cay, Nassau

Sunshine427's Port Reviews of Port Canaveral, Great Stirrup Cay, Nassau
Norwegian Jewel cruise in February 2013
Member Name: Sunshine427
Cruise Date: February 2013
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: Sunshine427's Norwegian Jewel Review
Port Canaveral
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Easy on/Easy off. Weather was overcast and a bit rainy. I had a friend who lived in Florida - she drove to the port to meet us for the day. We went to Cocoa Beach Pier where we had a nice lunch, caught up and took a walk out on the fishing pier.

More Port Canaveral Reviews Port Canaveral Port Profile Port Canaveral Forum
Great Stirrup Cay
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Tenders were large sized boats, but water was a bit rocky. The island was perfect. My Mom and I sprung for the clamshell which provided needed shade with the strong sun that was beaming down on us - well worth the price of $30.

Food was great - huge BBQ on the beach with plenty of shade to eat at. Perfect day

More Great Stirrup Cay Reviews Great Stirrup Cay Port Profile Great Stirrup Cay Forum
Nassau
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
I didn't take a ship excursion, but instead took a 3.5 hour tour by a local company for only $25 each. He was very knowledgable, with great speaking skills and took us the the historic forts and Queens Staircase, a beach area and then over to explore Atlantis for 30 min. Since were were not registered guests, we only had access to the casino but it was enough to give me a feel for the resort.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum