Member Reviews

Cruise Date: February 2013
Member Review: lynnmarie1513's Carnival Imagination Review
Key West
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We were not in Key West long enough to really do anything. we walked around the shops and visited a few of the local bars but this one was an AM visit and we weren't out of bed in time to really enjoy. we spent about 2 hrs on shore. I would recommend Hemmingway's house from a previous visit to the island though. it was very interesting.

More Key West Reviews Key West Port Profile Key West Forum
Cozumel
Catamaran tour Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
This was a great excursion if you want to get away from the large crowds on the boat. the beach was relaxing and the crew and staff were very nice. I did a deep tissue massage which was definitely worth the money. They were serious massage therapists and not just trying to take your money. The food was odd, chicken nuggets and pasta? not what I thought I was going to be getting. Also, look out for the shops. I am an awful haggler and I WAY overpaid for souvenirs. I saw the same items back on the main island for far far less than what I paid for them out on the smaller island. But it was a great break from the rush of the boat, clean bathrooms, drinks included, beach chairs and blue water. i would highly recommend this excursion.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum