Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > mVAJAM10's Port Reviews of St. Martin, St. Thomas, St. John (U.S.V.I.), Castaway Cay

Disney Fantasy cruise in April 2012
Member Name: mVAJAM10
Cruise Date: April 2012
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Member Review: mVAJAM10's Disney Fantasy Review
St. Martin
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Beautiful island, but not much to do with the kids.

More St. Martin Reviews St. Martin Port Profile St. Martin Forum
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We shared with other cruisers and found our own transportation to a local beach were the kids were able to swim all day, feed local fish and play in the sand. The local people were friendly and helpful. The water was crystal clear and perfect!
More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 0.0 out of 5+
We did not have time to explore St. John. That will be on the list for next time.

More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum
Castaway Cay
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Awesome experience! Disney's private island was wonderful. The kids were able to enter the kids club on the island and play all day, while we were free to explore. My husband and I rented the waverunners through disney and I drove one one my own. Was a little scary at first, but got the hang of it with help from our instructors. We felt complete safe and had a great time for an entire hour.

More Castaway Cay Reviews Castaway Cay Port Profile Castaway Cay Forum