Member Reviews

Cruise Date: February 2013
Member Review: hapa007's Oasis of the Seas Review
Labadee
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Unexpectedly relaxing. Not what I was thinking. It was clean and well maintained. It is a Royal Caribbean property with staff and food provided by the ship. Organized. Good experience.

More Labadee Reviews Labadee Port Profile Labadee Forum
Falmouth
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
The port itself was cute. Easy to locate shops and everything was well organized and clean. We did a catamaran excursion to montego bay with snorkel. It was a joke! Don't do it. I think it's $99 a person. Not what we expected based on the description. We took a 45 min drive to Montego Bay, got on the catamaran and literally, went out 100 ft to the snorkel area. I could have swam to shore. The snokeling was not good. I could see only about 15ft ahead of me and the fish and reef was not anything to write home about. I don't think this area is meant for snokeling. Save your money. The description led you to believe that you were going on a 45 min catamaran ride to a snorkel area where you get to spend about 45 min. Then cruise Montego Bay and stop over for lunch and shopping. Get back on the catamaran then return to port. All about 5 1/2 hours. Very misleading.
More Falmouth Reviews Falmouth Port Profile Falmouth Forum
Cozumel
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
I guess it's all of what you make it. We went to the shopping area where the sales people are VERY AGGRESSIVE. It took about 1/2 hour before I wanted to go back to the ship. If you don't know your jewelry, DON'T BUY anything. They will try and sell you anything and everything at whatever kind of quality. In regard to cigars, you better know your stuff. You can find a $30 Cohiba then next door they'll sell you 2 for $10. Don't listen to them about labels and what makes theirs genuine. They're most likely all fake. Also, if you get an $8 free cab ride to the shopping area, get a second one. The cabs will take one to return even if they say they don't. All they'll do is turn it in to whoever and get their $8. They don't report if they took someone to the shops or returned them to port.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum