Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > havingfun488's Port Reviews of Roatan, Belize City, Cozumel

havingfun488's Port Reviews of Roatan, Belize City, Cozumel
Crown Princess cruise in January 2013
Member Name: havingfun488
Cruise Date: January 2013
Embarkation: Galveston
Member Review: havingfun488's Crown Princess Review
Roatan
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Roatan was an amazing little island that was full of fun locals. We rented a car for $50 and headed down to West End and laid on the beach and watched the snorklers and divers. After a few hours we had lunch in one of the cafe's and we had 3 lobster tails with drawn butter, rice pilaf, and the best onion rings I've ever eaten (the owners were originally from Texas). I have to say this was one of the best ports of call I've ever been in and look forward to many more visits to Roatan.

More Roatan Reviews Roatan Port Profile Roatan Forum
Belize City
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
I was sad, scared and disappointed with Belize. It was really dirty and constant harassment from the locals trying to get you into a taxi. Trash lined the city streets and the locals were not very friendly, even the ones trying to sell you something. I'm not sure I will ever have the desire to go back to belize again.
More Belize City Reviews Belize City Port Profile Belize City Forum
Cozumel
Port Rating: 0.0 out of 5+
it was raining in Cozumel while we were in port so we only went to the duty free shops for a few minutes and then right back to the ship.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum