Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Tepcro's Port Reviews of Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Labadee

Tepcro's Port Reviews of Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Labadee
Independence of the Seas cruise in January 2013
Member Name: Tepcro
Cruise Date: January 2013
Member Review: Tepcro's Independence of the Seas Review
Grand Cayman
Snorkeling Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Kari Soto picked us up at the port and after they bused us to their launch location which was at a house in a very upscale neighborhood we had a GREAT time!

The price was half of what the cruise line charged.

Their boat was perfect as it had a big back deck and ladders that folded down

to help you out of the water.

There was pleanty of stingrays and the snorkeling was great too!

Stingray Swim Rating: 5+ out of 5+
I recomend the Soto's package!

We had a great time!

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum
Falmouth
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We used a tour guide named Philip, his service is called Philips Country Tours.

I set this up in advance with Philip who I found strongly recomended by others on Trip Advisor .com.

I told Philip that I wanted to have a tour of the island and to experience thei culture there. I also didn't want to go to the regular tourist traps.

Philip took us on atour of the countryside like Montego Bay and the mountains as well. He introduced us to some of the people there as well. (they were random meetings)

We visited a great house on a hill with a view of all of Montego bay.

We ate some of the local foods. Like Jerked pork and chicken and star fruit.

We drank coconut water and ate a different kind of coconut meat. we ate sugar cane that had just been cut down. The oranges looked ugly but the inside was FANTASTIC

Finially Philip took us to a place to buy souviners that Didn't cost an arm and a leg!

I would strongly recomend Philip to anyone no matter what kind of sights you would like to see!

phillipjamaicatours@hotmail.com

More Falmouth Reviews Falmouth Port Profile Falmouth Forum
Labadee
Port Rating: Not Rated
Very nice place!

Owned by RCI.

They had a barbque for us there which was very nice and the swimming was great too!

I was a bit dissapionted because I was supposed to go Parasailing and it was canceled due to the winds that day,....

Oh well, still very nice!

More Labadee Reviews Labadee Port Profile Labadee Forum