Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Love2Dance4Me!'s Port Reviews of Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman

Love2Dance4Me!'s Port Reviews of Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman
Carnival Destiny cruise in January 2013
Member Name: Love2Dance4Me!
Cruise Date: January 2013
Member Review: Love2Dance4Me!'s Carnival Destiny Review
Ocho Rios
Dunn's River Falls Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Cool Runnings Catamaran Sail and Dunn's River Falls climb: This included a catamaran sail to the Dunn's River Falls, a climb of the falls and sail back. I was very apprehensive about climbing the falls but my guide assured me I would be fine" and he made sure he had a hold of my hand every step of the way! It was definitely worth doing! The sail back to the ship had the rum punch flowing freely.

More Ocho Rios Reviews Ocho Rios Port Profile Ocho Rios Forum
Grand Cayman
Stingray Swim Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Allura Catamaran Sail to Stingray City - This was a fantastic excursion. There were only 14 people on the catamaran so when we got to Stingray City, each of us had as much time as we wanted with the stingrays. The crew of the catamaran were in the water with us the entire time, holding and showing us how to touch, hold and feed the stingrays. One of the crew took pictures which of course we purchased the entire CD of but there was no hard sell at all. The three crew were all very nice and extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the stingrays and Grand Cayman.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum