Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > cappacino's Port Reviews of St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, Nassau

cappacino's Port Reviews of St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, Nassau
Carnival Breeze cruise in January 2013
Member Name: cappacino
Cruise Date: January 2013
Member Review: cappacino's Carnival Breeze Review
St. Thomas
Snorkeling Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Snorkeling at Shipwreck cove was amazing!!! Good rum punch after (too good)!!!

My kids loved it! I could snorkel forever! Excellent equipment! and life vests! The people running the boat were young, beautiful, friendly people!! Really nice!

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
Antigua
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
took a taxi to Church Valley Beach!! Paradise!! Spent the whole day in the water!! Drank from a young coconut! Ate a burger on the beach and it was good (didn't upset our tummies at all-didn't eat the lettuce and tomatoe and onions with it). Bought some beautiful jewelry from the local ladies!!

getting a taxi to the beach was a little crazy!! all the locals fight over you to get you in their taxi!! Be careful!!

More Antigua Reviews Antigua Port Profile Antigua Forum
Tortola
Port Rating: Not Rated
More snorkeling at the Virgin Gorda!!! This was the best!!! Clear blue water with tonnes of fish!!! Devils bay was spectacular!! Great equipement!! The guys running the boat were very nice and very watchful over all of us!! They herded us like we were sheep and they were sheep dogs!! I felt very sage! we all wore bright orange life jackets, so they could spot us wherever we were and explained themselves very well about do's and don't's. I loved this excersion!! I want to go back here and spend more time. It was a bit too short but on a ship, time is limited!

More Tortola Reviews Tortola Port Profile Tortola Forum
Nassau
Port Rating: Not Rated
We took the ferry to Paradise Island and it was fun!!! Good info on who owned the housed on the beach next to us.

We went to Atlantis resort and tried to go to the public beach. We couldn't stay because the waves and riptide were too big and strong! My adventerous kids did not want to leave but I had no choice but to deny them access!! I saved their lives ( they were mad at me). Only swim here if you are a extremely strong swimmer! I wouldn't because you never know!! So, don't go to the public beach near Atlantis to be safe.

We then just walked around Atlantis which was really posh and had ice cream and shopped!! Atlantis was beautiful!!

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum