Member Reviews

Cruise Date: January 2013
Member Review: yayforandrea's Carnival Breeze Review
Grand Turk
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Loved it. you walk right of the ship and the beach is there. There's no need to spend money on an excursion. We got free chairs and had drinks (virgin for me) from the waiters in Margaritaville . We swam in the ocean and had Angel fish swim between our legs. I would have loved to use the pool but our group wanted to go back on the ship to eat. No reason not to when it's right there. Why spend the money.

More Grand Turk Reviews Grand Turk Port Profile Grand Turk Forum
Montego Bay
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
We took a cab to Dr. Cave Beach early in the morning. Rented chairs and an umbrella. Had a great time until lunch time and it than got so packed that people put their chairs in front of my chair (not a gap at all it was touching.) It became so hot though that at noon we called it quits and went back to the ship. The beach was so packed you couldn't even walk. The bathrooms were pretty grungy too. No toilet paper. Thank goodness I had Kleenex. We were only their till 3pm or I would have gone to the all inclusive for a day. I recommend doing that over Dr cave beach if you have the time. If there's more than one cruise ship in port it's just not worth it.
More Montego Bay Reviews Montego Bay Port Profile Montego Bay Forum