Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > megan}i{'s Port Reviews of Cozumel, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman

megan}i{'s Port Reviews of Cozumel, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman
Carnival Valor cruise in December 2012
Member Name: megan}i{
Cruise Date: December 2012
Member Review: megan}i{'s Carnival Valor Review
Cozumel
Aqua Twister Rating: 5+ out of 5+
The ride on the Twister was a blast. It was even more fun on the way back after a couple hours of drinking on the island. We had a great spot with lounge chairs and an umbrella on the beach.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum
Ocho Rios
Chairlift Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We booked one excursion that had several things included. I am afraid of heights so I was a little nervous at first on the chair lift, but after a minute I was admiring the beautiful views. The bobsled was fun. We even bought our photo riding the bobsled. I love water and Dunn's River Falls was fun. It is crowded but it is something I really wanted to do. Be prepared to get a few scrapes and bruises,but I think it was worth it.

Dunn's River Falls Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

More Ocho Rios Reviews Ocho Rios Port Profile Ocho Rios Forum
Grand Cayman
Kayaking Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
I booked a kayaking tour with Cayman Sea Elements. A group of about 10 of us in double kayaks were led through the mangroves. It was nice to have a small tour. We were picked up from the cruise port and taken to the marina to start our trip. It was also very reasonably priced at just $40 US per person. We were being driven back to the port when our driver asked if we wanted to do anything else. He advised us of a good restaurant with beach access. We wouldn't have found it without him. Good food and a beautiful beach. We were able to take a shuttle ride back to the pier for $4 US per person.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum