Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Misswings02's Port Reviews of Bonaire, Grenada, Dominica, St. Thomas, Princess Cays

Emerald Princess cruise in December 2012
Member Name: Misswings02
Cruise Date: December 2012
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: Misswings02's Emerald Princess Review
Bonaire
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We fell in love with Bonaire, the people were extremely friendly and the island was beautiful. When we retire, my husband wants to live in Bonaire for the winters.
More Bonaire Reviews Bonaire Port Profile Bonaire Forum
Grenada
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
It is somewhat difficult to rate this port. The port area/downtown is very congested (rate it a 2); however, once you get out of the city, it is a beautiful island (rate it 5). The people were extremely friendly and the hiking was awesome.

More Grenada Reviews Grenada Port Profile Grenada Forum
Dominica
Rainforest Tour Rating: 5+ out of 5+
What can I say, first time for hubby to island; however, this was my fifth trip. I am never disappointed with the lush landscape in the mountains and the people are very friendly. Our tour guide was awesome and our driver drove with consideration that the hills / turns could cause motion sickness and handled the roads very professionally to ensure all were comfortable.

Snorkeling Rating: 5+ out of 5+
What can I say, first time for hubby to island; however, this was my fifth trip. I am never disappointed.

Ti Tou Gorge Rating: 5+ out of 5+
The current can be rough, need to have upper body strength; however, the guides will pull you into Gorge if you can't make it.

Trafalgar Falls Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Due to the number of stops planned on our excursion, we only went to the lookout point for the falls.

More Dominica Reviews Dominica Port Profile Dominica Forum
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
It's a bit commercialized for me...That's just my opinion because I'm more of the laid back island life girl. After living in the West Indies for 8+ years, to me this island is almost as busy as stateside living with the exception of the shopping GRETA DEALS! My hubby surprised me with a new diamond ring...

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
Princess Cays
Port Rating: Not Rated
Due to rough seas, having to tender to island, and still kind of feeling the effect of the virus, we did not go ashore. We had the ship almost to ourselves that day

More Princess Cays Reviews Princess Cays Port Profile Princess Cays Forum