Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Southernboy57's Port Reviews of Falmouth, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

Southernboy57's Port Reviews of Falmouth, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
Navigator of the Seas cruise in January 2013
Member Name: Southernboy57
Cruise Date: January 2013
Embarkation: New Orleans
Member Review: Southernboy57's Navigator of the Seas Review
Falmouth
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
My wife and I were only interested in checking out the shopping at the port in Falmouth. It was nice enough and did not take too long to go through the entire area. There is construction underway which appears to be expanding the facility. The shopping area was very clean. Two ladies traveling with us took a tour (approx 7 hrs.) to Montego Bay. They enjoyed the tour and meal which was provided very much.

More Falmouth Reviews Falmouth Port Profile Falmouth Forum
Grand Cayman
Port Rating: Not Rated
This was my first port where it was necessary to use Tender Boats instead of walking ashore. The tender process for us worked very well, with very minimal waits going both directions. Again we just went ashore to walk around and explore the shops. A block or so away from the main street we found a Burger King providing complimentary wifi access, which we were glad to make use of.
More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum
Cozumel
Port Rating: 0.0 out of 5+
We docked at a different port than my previous cruises to Cozumel. I was told it was about a 3 mile taxi ride to the town area. There was not as many places to shop as at the port by town, but it was quite sufficient. It was a treat to be able to get some reasonably priced beer. In a lot of the smaller shops the ladies in my party had a good time "negotiating" on the price of items.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum