Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > BlondeCruiser24's Port Reviews of Nassau, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk

BlondeCruiser24's Port Reviews of Nassau, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk
Carnival Liberty cruise in January 2013
Member Name: BlondeCruiser24
Cruise Date: January 2013
Member Review: BlondeCruiser24's Carnival Liberty Review
Nassau
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Nassau was not bad for our first port. I did find the port kind of dirty and run down. I did not like how all the locals hounded you every second to buy something or to take some kind of tour. Had a great taxi driver and went to Cable Beach. Best beach! Straw market was pretty neat as well. I highly recommend catching the #10 bus back to port for only $1.25.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
I was very excited to visit this port. I wasn't completely disappointed, but we really didn't get to see anything too exciting. The downtown area is mostly jewelry shops..and that got very old after while. Loved the "Bones" rum bar located down town. Really enjoyed the beach at Maagens Bay. Did not like driving through the "slums" to get to Maagens Bay.
More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
San Juan
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Loved this port! This was a very favorite of the entire trip. Historical landmarks were amazing and we even found a very friendly security guard who gave us directions and told us a little history. Everything was very clean and you felt very safe and secure. I would love to see this port again. Must check out El Morrow fort...it was fantastic for history buffs!

More San Juan Reviews San Juan Port Profile San Juan Forum
Grand Turk
Catamaran tour Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
The sailboat was very clean and held a lot of people. Loved looking at the shoreline as we sailed off.

Snorkeling Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
They took us to a really neat coral reef. We got to see alot of colorful fish and even a 7,000 foot drop! Yikes! The instructors were very helpful to us first time snorklers and assisted us the whole way.

More Grand Turk Reviews Grand Turk Port Profile Grand Turk Forum