Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > beckico32's Port Reviews of Roatan, Belize City, Cozumel

beckico32's Port Reviews of Roatan, Belize City, Cozumel
Carnival Conquest cruise in December 2012
Member Name: beckico32
Cruise Date: December 2012
Embarkation: New Orleans
Member Review: beckico32's Carnival Conquest Review
Roatan
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We booked a private island tour with Victor Bodden. $100 for four of us in an air conditioned mini van. Perfect! I would definitely book this ahead online, you pay when you get there. They sent me 2 emails prior with very good instructions and information. The best part is when you leave the port and everyone is in your face trying to sell you tours, you follow your directions on the email and watch them cross your name off a list. That is how I knew they were who they said they were. It was a little awkward at first to communicate what we wanted to do with the driver, but he figured us out pretty quick and I think he nailed it! Ended up on a beach that had awesome snorkeling and cost only 10 to get in. Right next to the busier beach clubs. Nice from the beach snorkeling! BEAutiful place!

More Roatan Reviews Roatan Port Profile Roatan Forum
Belize City
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Cavetubing.com- The only way to go!! Booked ahead of time and again the peace of mind that I got when I watched someone cross my name off a list outside of the "carnival" approved port was really worth it. We did the cavetubing and ATV tour. $75 for both and our guide was awesome. From what I could tell from the other tours these guys were 2 steps above. Friendly fun and smart. Great time!
More Belize City Reviews Belize City Port Profile Belize City Forum
Cozumel
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
REALLY 8 ships in Port? No worries...We took a cab to Playa De Corona. Great plan. Not a great beach. More like a sandy floor and a lot of Palapas, but the service and the snorkeling from the beach was great. You have to walk down stairs and out onto sand bags and then you are right there to snorkel right next to Chakanaab. Good food decent prices, drinks and service was great. Best of all there were maybe 6 people in the water at any given time. No need to book expensive tours!

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum