Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > rkb1970's Port Reviews of Great Stirrup Cay, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

rkb1970's Port Reviews of Great Stirrup Cay, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
Norwegian Pearl cruise in December 2012
Member Name: rkb1970
Cruise Date: December 2012
Member Review: rkb1970's Norwegian Pearl Review
Great Stirrup Cay
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
This is Norwegian's private island? They should be embarrassed!! Sand was filthy, my son almost stepped on a large piece of glass - very disappointing. The BBQ was good, but we ended up going back on the ship early. Now, to be fair, the weather wasn't good and we weren't able to snorkel (which we prepaid!) so that may have contributed to the negative view of the island. But the broken glass in the sand is inexcusable!!

More Great Stirrup Cay Reviews Great Stirrup Cay Port Profile Great Stirrup Cay Forum
Ocho Rios
River Rafting Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We all had a blast! Even my mother in law, who was very nervous. But the water was fairly calm - just a few rapid areas - and the guides were hilarious. Highly recommend!

More Ocho Rios Reviews Ocho Rios Port Profile Ocho Rios Forum
Grand Cayman
Dolphin Swim Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
My daughter wanted to do this - she is 7 1/2 and minimum age was 8, so it was a bit of a production but the ship got permission from Dolphin Cove as long as I went with her. We have done the encounter before at Atlantis in Bahamas, but this was so much better! We kissed the dolphin, pet her, and then got a belly ride. My daughter giggled the whole time! Definitely recommend, especially for kids.

Parasailing Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
My son chose to do this with my husband. My husband and I have done this before and I didn't think too much of it. But my son LOVED every minute of it!

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum
Cozumel
Submarine Tour Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Very cool! But the submarine is a little tight and you have to bend over and around to see out the portholes. The people on the other side saw more cool things, which of course just depends on where you are sitting and what is going on that day in the water! But I'm glad we did it - what an experience!

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum