Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > cruiseniffer's Port Reviews of Falmouth, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

cruiseniffer's Port Reviews of Falmouth, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
Navigator of the Seas cruise in December 2012
Member Name: cruiseniffer
Cruise Date: December 2012
Embarkation: New Orleans
Member Review: cruiseniffer's Navigator of the Seas Review
Falmouth
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Good excursion to Dunns River Falls. Excellent guide and driver. Falls guides were fabulous. I do not like how they force you to walk through their little market place. I don't appreciate the sales tactics in Jamaica.

More Falmouth Reviews Falmouth Port Profile Falmouth Forum
Grand Cayman
Stingray Swim Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
They really talked up how much interation and how friendly the sting rays were. If our guide wouldnt have caught one and held it, we woldnt have even touched one. But the poor thing was flopping around so much and they were putting it in everyones fae for pictures, I flet badly for it. Wouldnt do this again.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum
Cozumel
Beach Break Rating: Not Rated
I did beach with the rest. Taxi driver took us to the wrong beach, even though the taxi stand manager told her correctly. It terrified my kids, but we got were we needed to. Good beach, nice package.

Mayan Ruins Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Hubby did ruins with half of the kids. They loved it.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum