Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > krempert's Port Reviews of Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Maarten, Half Moon Cay

krempert's Port Reviews of Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Maarten, Half Moon Cay
Westerdam cruise in December 2012
Member Name: krempert
Cruise Date: December 2012
Member Review: krempert's Westerdam Review
Grand Turk
Catamaran tour Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
As divers, I booked a two tank dive trip with Blue Waters divers (see my TripAdvisor.com post) for four of us and my wife and daughter took the Catarman excursion through Holland. All of us had a great time!

Scuba - Certified Rating: 5+ out of 5+

More Grand Turk Reviews Grand Turk Port Profile Grand Turk Forum
San Juan
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We docked at 12noon, so we spent the afternoon walking around Old San Juan. I highly recommend that you just turn left at the dock, stop by the Tourist office for a map and continue walking down the Promanade/walkway to the Old San Juan Gate and El Morro fort! (see my TripAdvisor.com review)
More San Juan Reviews San Juan Port Profile San Juan Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: Not Rated
I rented an SUV at Hertz ($155/day) and all six of us drove to Maho Bay beach to see the incoming airplanes, then we drove to the French side of the island and circled the island back to the port. In the future, I would skip the French side (dirty) and just drive to Orient beach. (see my TripAdvisor.com review)

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum
Half Moon Cay
Port Rating: Not Rated
we just enjoyed playing on the beach (bring a frisbee) and rest in the sun (sunscreen!) I realize that it's logistically difficult to feed 3,000+ people at Half Moon Cay, but they need to improve the availability of food (no Mahi left) and organization of the food lines.

More Half Moon Cay Reviews Half Moon Cay Port Profile Half Moon Cay Forum