Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > frostfreevacation's Port Reviews of Aruba, Curacao, La Romana (Casa de Campo)

frostfreevacation's Port Reviews of Aruba, Curacao, La Romana (Casa de Campo)
Carnival Breeze cruise in December 2012
Member Name: frostfreevacation
Cruise Date: December 2012
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: frostfreevacation's Carnival Breeze Review
Aruba
Beach Break Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Went to De Palm island and loved it. Wish we could have stayed longer. Good food, everyone got a beach chair, life guards watching people, lots to do, beautiful scenery and fish

More Aruba Reviews Aruba Port Profile Aruba Forum
Curacao
Sunset Cruise Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful beach, great swimming, everyone got a beach chair, food for purchase. The winds were high so I was a little nervous on the boat that took us there but I'm a little nervous in deep water so that was just me. Only a few people seemed bothered by it. Also, compared to Aruba the attire was a little lacking with women walking around in thongs and I mean walking around and doing nothing else. I got the impression some of them were 'working girls' and that was unfortunate for kids but you see worse elsewhere. Just in case that matters to you.

More Curacao Reviews Curacao Port Profile Curacao Forum
La Romana (Casa de Campo)
Port Rating: Not Rated
We didn't get off the ship so not a good review. This port seemed less safe to us though the locals we saw from our balcony seemed friendly, happy to have tourists and so on. Seemed like some people got sick at this port and I've heard that is common so just be careful.

More La Romana (Casa de Campo) Reviews La Romana (Casa de Campo) Port Profile La Romana (Casa de Campo) Forum