Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Iamcookiea's Port Reviews of Half Moon Cay, Cartagena (Colombia), Colon (Cristobal), Puerto Limon

Zuiderdam cruise in December 2012
Member Name: Iamcookiea
Cruise Date: December 2012
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America
Member Review: Iamcookiea's Zuiderdam Review
Half Moon Cay
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Swimming on horseback was exhilarating!

More Half Moon Cay Reviews Half Moon Cay Port Profile Half Moon Cay Forum
Cartagena (Colombia)
City Tour Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Fernando was a great guide - loved the churches!

More Cartagena (Colombia) Reviews Cartagena (Colombia) Port Profile Cartagena (Colombia) Forum
Colon (Cristobal)
Panama Canal Tour Rating: 5+ out of 5+
I recommend this tour highly! I felt like I was re-living history! To see the workmanship and craftsmanship that was introduced 100 years ago was awesome! At one point we could touch the walls of the canal -- almost took my breath away! Something to tell my grandchildren...

More Colon (Cristobal) Reviews Colon (Cristobal) Port Profile Colon (Cristobal) Forum
Puerto Limon
Tayutic Hacienda Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Exceptional! Felt like I was a family member- tour guide Eddy was informative, funny and very knowledgeable. Would recommend this tour highly.

More Puerto Limon Reviews Puerto Limon Port Profile Puerto Limon Forum