Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > grandbev's Port Reviews of St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, Nassau

grandbev's Port Reviews of St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, Nassau
Carnival Breeze cruise in December 2012
Member Name: grandbev
Cruise Date: December 2012
Member Review: grandbev's Carnival Breeze Review
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
I love St. Thomas as I am a shopaholic. Years ago we did the touring thing and know we do the shopping thing.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
Antigua
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
We got off the ship and walked. This was a boring stop. One hour later we were back on the ship. We don't do beaches as we live in South Florida and don't do beaches here either.
More Antigua Reviews Antigua Port Profile Antigua Forum
Tortola
Port Rating: 2.0 out of 5+
This was our second visit. We took an excursion to Pusser's Landing ont he north shore. Unfortunately the weather was awful. We boarded an open air vehicle at 8am and it was raining hard and believe or not really cold and as we climber it got colder. We had a good group so we all laughed about "freezing" in the Caribbean. When we finally got to our destination we were given half an hour to look around.

More Tortola Reviews Tortola Port Profile Tortola Forum
Nassau
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
This was our first time in Nassau and hopefully our last. We did take a cab to Atlantis and paid for an overpriced tour of the aquarium. This hotel is special and the only way I would return to this place is to be a guest. The strawmarket was awful. I did not find the people particularly friendly either. It seemed a waste to go there. I would have preferred my last day of the cruise to be a sea day.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum