Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Dragongourd's Port Reviews of Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai, Maui

Dragongourd's Port Reviews of Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai, Maui
Destination: Hawaii
Member Review: Dragongourd's Golden Princess Review
Hilo
Akaka Falls Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
I enjoyed the tour, but since we had several stops, I don't think we were given enough time at each one. I would have liked to linger a bit longer to take pictures.

More Hilo Reviews Hilo Port Profile Hilo Forum
Honolulu
Port Rating: Not Rated
We stopped along the way at many places, including the Byodo-In Temple, lovely beaches and a great place to have tempura shrimp and shave ice. We went to the beach where the sea turtles come up and bask in the sun. We did see some in the water but none basking
More Honolulu Reviews Honolulu Port Profile Honolulu Forum
Kauai
Zip-Lining Rating: 5+ out of 5+
What a thrilling experience! The zipline was the highlight of the cruise for both my sister and me. Our guides were professional, yet fun and helpful. The scenery was fabulous, and even though we got pretty wet in the rain at first, the clouds seemed to part whenever we headed out on one of the 7 lines, and we were dry through those. There was a pool at the bottom where you could swim, but it was rainy and a little too cold for those in our party. All in all, it was fabulous and I'd like to try the tubing if I have the opportunity to go again.

More Kauai Reviews Kauai Port Profile Kauai Forum
Maui
Port Rating: Not Rated
On Maui we just stayed around the port, visiting shops and having lunch at Moose McGillicuddy's. Great food there. We really enjoyed the free time to wander, shop and people watch. Maybe next time we'll take an excursion there.

More Maui Reviews Maui Port Profile Maui Forum