Member Reviews

Cruise Date: November 2012
Member Review: jo24's Allure of the Seas Review
Nassau
Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
This place was actually paradise and I would go back in a heartbeat! We were there very early due to our itinerary and I would recommend this. Later in the day and as more ships arrived in Nassau, it became a little more crowded but there was still room for everyone!

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
St. Thomas
Island Tour Rating: 2.0 out of 5+
I did not enjoy St Thomas at all. It was not what I had expected and our tour was scary to say the least. We did the Island Tour and Beach at Magens Bay. Our driver was not friendly, the bus was dangerous and everywhere you went it was over crowded with people being herded like cattle. We were dropped at the beach and given 2 hours. Our driver was nearly an hour late getting us and when he did come back, he was not apologetic at all and then drove like a lunatic to get people into town for shopping. I was not feeling well at this stage so headed straight back to the ship. That evening I developed a migraine and was quite unwell. Mum went to dinner and afterwards complained at guest services for how bad the whole trip had been and they refunded half of my tour cost which was good of them.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: Not Rated
St Maarten - absolutely gorgeous. The tour we were meant to do was cancelled due to poor underwater visibility so we were refunded half our tour cost each and taken on an extended island tour. The guide was lovely; very friendly and very funny! We had time for shopping and actually went round the entire island. I would love to spend more time on this beautiful island.

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum