Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Rogueperson's Port Reviews of Port Canaveral, Nassau, Freeport

Rogueperson's Port Reviews of Port Canaveral, Nassau, Freeport
Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: Rogueperson's Carnival Pride Review
Port Canaveral
Universal Studios / Islands of Adventure Rating: 5+ out of 5+
This was a great time, however, despite me giving a 5+ review, I would not recommend this or any theme park excursion for this port. It is expensive because of the distance between the port and the park and you are very limited in time. The ONLY way you can do everything, is if the park is practically dead. That happened for me in December on a Wednesday, but I think I was lucky due to the possibility of inclement weather. The excursion itself, is great, but you're hamstrung with the limitations of your visit.

More Port Canaveral Reviews Port Canaveral Port Profile Port Canaveral Forum
Nassau
Ardastra Gardens Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
This was a small little garden with a zoo. There's nothing really major about it, as I've seen a lot more impressive zoos, but for what it was, it was a fun time.

City Tour Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
This was a great tour. It gave a nice summary and allowed you to see a good portion of Nassau.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
Freeport
Beach Break Rating: 5+ out of 5+
This was a beautiful beach. The only people within view (and it was a long view) were people on this tour.

Kayaking Rating: 5+ out of 5+
I had a blast. The tide came in much higher than expected, so we were kayaking through a maze of mangroves. It was a lot more difficult than i had expected, but fun nonetheless.

More Freeport Reviews Freeport Port Profile Freeport Forum