Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > JayBlack's Port Reviews of St. Maarten, St. Kitts, San Juan

JayBlack's Port Reviews of St. Maarten, St. Kitts, San Juan
Celebrity Reflection cruise in December 2012
Member Name: JayBlack
Cruise Date: December 2012
Member Review: JayBlack's Celebrity Reflection Review
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
I did the Sea Trek helmet dive in place of snorkling. It was not bad. Once at the platform we were offered a chance to get our money back as underwater visibility was reduced. One couple took up the offer and returned to the ship.

The head man on the platform said that they have had disabled people and have successfully gotten them to do the dive. In my case with my daughter who would love the experience I do not know for certain that it would work since there is a ladder involved. I honestly do not know on this activity or others for that matter that you can really evaluate them before hand. I have called the cr5uise tour desks in advance but they really won't promise results which is frustrating to be sure. The biggest factor overlying any activity with a physically challenged individual is that virtually noone today will help due to the liability if either the guest or employee gets hurt.

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum
St. Kitts
Snorkeling Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
I took a catamarran to the snorkling site. I have snorkled numerous times before and this was one of the better spots.

More St. Kitts Reviews St. Kitts Port Profile St. Kitts Forum
San Juan
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We have been there before and did not take a tour. We did get of the ship and walked around a while.

More San Juan Reviews San Juan Port Profile San Juan Forum