Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > popye's Port Reviews of San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Kitts

popye's Port Reviews of San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Kitts
Celebrity Eclipse cruise in November 2012
Member Name: popye
Cruise Date: November 2012
Member Review: popye's Celebrity Eclipse Review
San Juan
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We love San Juan. It's like visiting an old part of Spain.

More San Juan Reviews San Juan Port Profile San Juan Forum
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
My experience in St. Thomas this time was a little disappointing. This was our 6th visit to the island and whereas I've done some beach time and buying in the past, I found thing very expensive this time and subsequently, bought nothing. One of our regular beaches (Morning star) was rather rocky in the water and some of the beach had been washed away. The chairs and umbrellas were the most expensive of all the ports on this cruise and the drinks on the beach were very pricey.
More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
This was visit no. 4 to this lovely island and it gets better all the time. My wife and I were blown away with the remarkable prices of everything. I got 4 great Caribbean shirts for $25 and two chairs, an umbrella and 6 beers for $20 on the beach. I did my scuba dive here, but wish I'd had more time to shop and beach.

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum
St. Kitts
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
This island is not built up as yet. The beaches are great, but the shopping is very limited. We spent the day at the Marriot and really enjoyed the beach and the facilities. It was worth paying the extra for the day pass.

More St. Kitts Reviews St. Kitts Port Profile St. Kitts Forum