Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > wyobean's Port Reviews of Aruba, Bonaire, Cartagena (Colombia), Colon (Cristobal), Falmouth

MSC Poesia cruise in December 2012
Member Name: wyobean
Cruise Date: December 2012
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: wyobean's MSC Poesia Review
Aruba
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
We just walked around town we found it very expensive. Probably should have done a beach excursion.

More Aruba Reviews Aruba Port Profile Aruba Forum
Bonaire
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
I had a tour scheduled with Bonaire Vista Tours. I followed their very specific instructions on where to meet. There was a group of 6 and me at the meeting point. After waiting over an hour at their tent Barbel showed up and told us we were not at the right spot. She had been looking for us at the pier. Since we weren't there she had sold my spot on the tour. She did offer me a free tour with the afternoon group. I did go with them and the tour was excellent. Just felt they should have checked the meeting point before filling the tour with someone else.

My husband went diving with Div'Ocean and really enjoyed the one on one time.

More Bonaire Reviews Bonaire Port Profile Bonaire Forum
Cartagena (Colombia)
City Tour Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Great tour with JJ. Very detailed, part walking and part driving. He is very knowledgable and we enjoyed it very much.

More Cartagena (Colombia) Reviews Cartagena (Colombia) Port Profile Cartagena (Colombia) Forum
Colon (Cristobal)
Panama Railway Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed the tour. Very informative. Rather expensive, but most cruise tours are. We got a snack box, but thought it was supposed to be a lunch. Long tour with no food.

More Colon (Cristobal) Reviews Colon (Cristobal) Port Profile Colon (Cristobal) Forum
Falmouth
Port Rating: 2.0 out of 5+
We did not enjoy our time at Falmouth. We do not care much for the "canned" cruise shops, so we went beyond that area and got bombarded by vendors. We walked around for about 1/2 hour, but really didn't feel comfortable and went back to the ship.

More Falmouth Reviews Falmouth Port Profile Falmouth Forum