Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > gemcrusier's Port Reviews of Freeport, Nassau, Great Stirrup Cay

gemcrusier's Port Reviews of Freeport, Nassau, Great Stirrup Cay
Norwegian Sky cruise in December 2012
Member Name: gemcrusier
Cruise Date: December 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: gemcrusier's Norwegian Sky Review
Freeport
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Freeport was the first stop and our snorkeling was cancelled due to wind,however we never reciexed the notice and either did a few others who were waiting on the pier with us. The excursion was at 8:45 I waited until 9:00am and found a crew mwmber that is when I found out the trip was cancelled and the later snorkel trip was sold out. It is 5.00 each way by taxi to town to walk around and shop, so we just walked through the little crafts area and went to Senior Frogs.

More Freeport Reviews Freeport Port Profile Freeport Forum
Nassau
Atlantis Aquaventure Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Our second stop was where we went to Atlantis that is one big place and you cant see it all in a day. We had the Dolphin excursion and the girls loved every minute. I had purchased a locker for the day in the hospitality center $8.00,then later found out the Dolphin area had lockers which would have been nice to know. When it came time to buy the Dolphin pictures I had to walk to the other side of the place to get my credit card out of the locker it is a brisk 15-20 min walk only to return and find out they also wanted photo ID , so I had to walk it again. I asked about the little carts driving around if I could get a ride back to the locker I would pay answer NO!!!, so my advice is keep what you need on you in a water tight holder. We missed alot of the water slides with all walking back and forth. The

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
Great Stirrup Cay
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
The third stop was the private Island and it was fantastic. They had the snorkel trail man made reef in the cove also you could rent rafts, seado's, snorkel stuff. There were plenty of chairs, activities and the buffet was really well done. You used your ship card for the renting and drinks like on board the buffet was free. We had the best time there the beach was so clean and the water was so clear , on e side note wear aqua shoes the walk into the water from the beach is full of large rocks and your feet will thank you .

More Great Stirrup Cay Reviews Great Stirrup Cay Port Profile Great Stirrup Cay Forum