Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > NGOrlando's Port Reviews of Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, Dominica, St. Thomas, Princess Cays

Emerald Princess cruise in November 2012
Member Name: NGOrlando
Cruise Date: November 2012
Member Review: NGOrlando's Emerald Princess Review
Aruba
Island Tour Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Aruba was beautiful. We went out and took a tour with a guy named Bill. Bill was very informative and overall a pleasant guy. We took a sightseeing tour of the Island. It costs us $20 each. It lasted 3 hours. Don't book with the cruise, it will cost you $55 per person.

More Aruba Reviews Aruba Port Profile Aruba Forum
Bonaire
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
In Bonaire, we also did our own excursion. My wife and I took a taxi that charged $25 per person. This guy took us all over the island. The best tour I've ever had. Our taxi driver communicated with us in 4 languages. Whenever I go back to Bonaire, I will give this guy a call. If you are interested, he goes by Banban Nicolaas (560-6287). Sorry, I don't have the area code. Banban (pet name) is very funny and will take you to beautiful places of the island where many tourists would not get the chance to see. Thank you Banban.
More Bonaire Reviews Bonaire Port Profile Bonaire Forum
Grenada
Port Rating: Not Rated
Grenada was ok. Once again, we went to the port and found a tour for $25 per person, which took us around the island. We went to Annandale's Falls. There is a $2 to see the Falls. The waterfall is a small stream which you can see from the entrance and it is not worth paying $2. Just go to the house adjacent to the entrance, go up the stairs and you can see the entire waterfalls. Now the coconut water I paid for $2 was great. I had two.

More Grenada Reviews Grenada Port Profile Grenada Forum
Dominica
Island tour Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Dominica is a paradise. The tour was $30 per person with a guy named "Shyguy" (767-276-9447). Ya mon, you didn't seem shy to me! Please ask for this guy. The van is clean. Shyguy is also very charismatic. Shyguy took us to the Emerald waterfalls. We were the first group (8) there. I took a bunch of pictures. The Falls was ours for about 30 minutes. You can get inside. After 30 minutes, the people who paid the over priced excursion began to show up. So our private excursion was cheap and we got there way before the big crowd showed up...sweet.

More Dominica Reviews Dominica Port Profile Dominica Forum
St. Thomas
Island Tour Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
In St Thomas, we paid $25 per person for the tour we took of the Island. The tour was ok. Next time, we will just walk to the shops and save some money.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
Princess Cays
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
They cooked for us at the beach. We had a great time.

More Princess Cays Reviews Princess Cays Port Profile Princess Cays Forum