Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Ardie12's Port Reviews of Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarten, St. Thomas

Ardie12's Port Reviews of Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarten, St. Thomas
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: Ardie12's Celebrity Summit Review
Barbados
Snorkeling Rating: 5+ out of 5+
I only gave this a 5+ because it doesn't go higher. Controlled chaos, just perfect. Great food, great crew, wonderfully responsive tour operator, and a class act all the way. We swam with turtles, snorkeled with fishies, and had a wonderful rum punch. I found this on Trip Advisor, and saw a few recommendations on here. It was hands down the best cruise excursion I've ever taken. Small, intimate, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

More Barbados Reviews Barbados Port Profile Barbados Forum
St. Lucia
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We took a Cosol tour. IF you don't like to drink, this may not be the tour for you. The tour is a very good tour in terms of the locations, the information provided, and you really get to see a lot of the island. On the other hand, I don't know that I'd wander off on my own. While my wife and I were on the tour, my teenaged son got off the ship and wandered a bit. People tried to sell him weed 3 times in 10 minutes, then 2 guys started following him so he got back on the ship.
More St. Lucia Reviews St. Lucia Port Profile St. Lucia Forum
Antigua
Port Rating: Not Rated
I asked on of the cab drivers where my sons could rent jet skis and the wife and I could lay around on a nice beach. He suggested Jolly Harbor, which is a little farther away form the ship than most. It was stunning. There was food and drinks available, and it was quite lovely, with no crowds. The cab rides were uneventful, but I was impressed by the cab driver's knowledge of American politics.

More Antigua Reviews Antigua Port Profile Antigua Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: Not Rated
We did a snorkeling excursion that was more of a day on a boat with good food than a snorkel tour. We snorkeled, but it wasn't great. At one point we anchored off a nude beach. My teenaged son saw a dog on the beach and swam in to pet it. Or perhaps he swam in to see the nude ladies on the beach.

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We hopped in a cab, went to Red Hook and took a ferry to St. John. For $25 each you can ride in a a pickup with seats int he back and get a great tour. We likes it so much I've booked a week at a hotel this weekend.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum