Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Robin Male's Port Reviews of Cabo San Lucas,, Puerto Vallarta

Robin Male's Port Reviews of Cabo San Lucas,, Puerto Vallarta
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Member Review: Robin Male's Carnival Splendor Review
Cabo San Lucas
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
The moment we got on shore, vendors were following us every step of the way:

1. A 45-minute Water Taxi ride was priced US$15/person, they would do for

US$10/per person. We finally bargained to $5/person for 4 of us. The

scenery was fantastic and the driver was good and the price was right.

2. Every Fleet market vendor sells the same cheap/fake merchants.

3. We are a bid too old for water or land sports though there were plenty.

More Cabo San Lucas Reviews Cabo San Lucas Port Profile Cabo San Lucas Forum
Puerto Vallarta
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Before leaving the Ship, a crew member handed me a fly-leaf advising the taxi fare from the pier to downtown was US$5.00/person. Good information. When we actually got on shore, we saw a sign that the taxi fare for downtown was US$3.00/person. You can guess, how much we paid for our taxi, 4 person in one taxi ...

I was interesting in a pair of slipper, was told it would cost me US$80.00. There's no way I could even perform my bargaining skills.

We went to a Currency Exchange for Mexican money (local banks won't do it). The post showed US$1.00=P$12.80. The actual rate she would give us was only US$1=P$12.00. I pointed to her the post. She simply replied, "I haven't had a chance to change it."

The Board Walk was very clean, the scenery was beautiful until two old women came to be in front of my wife showing me an album of naked girls that ruined the clean Walk and the beautiful scenery.

More Puerto Vallarta Reviews Puerto Vallarta Port Profile Puerto Vallarta Forum