Member Reviews

Destination: Europe River
Member Review: thors-thunder's Viking Odin Review
Prague
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We started in Prague, doing our own extension, by flying in a day early. We stayed at one of the Marriots in the city. A wonderful hotel! The staff was amazing! Never have i met a more hospitable bunch. Everyone was so nice. We explored the city on our own. We had not slept much, but I refused to give in till about 3 in the morning. I did not want to miss a thing of this wonderful city. I think i ended up taking over 100 pics just of this city alone. The following day, we were up early to explore more of the city by day, and visiting Prague castle with its amazing cathedral. We were even fortunate enough to watch the changing of the guards at the palace before making the short drive back to Nurmeburg to board our ship.

More Prague Reviews Prague Port Profile Prague Forum
Budapest
Port Rating: 0.0 out of 5+
By far the most amazing city that was on the entire itinerary. I just wish we could have stayed longer to experience more of the city. We managed to squeeze as much into the 17 hours we had before we had to pack and get off the ship before our early am flight. The Christmas markets were in full swing by now. Here they not only had the mulled red wine, but they offered a vanilla spiced white mulled wine, that was the bomb! I also recommend trying the Chimney Cakes. It was just fun to try. I will be returning at some time to this city, because I feel cheated that I was not there longer

More Budapest Reviews Budapest Port Profile Budapest Forum