Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > GStarLuv's Port Reviews of Port Canaveral, Great Stirrup Cay, Nassau

GStarLuv's Port Reviews of Port Canaveral, Great Stirrup Cay, Nassau
Norwegian Jewel cruise in November 2012
Member Name: GStarLuv
Cruise Date: November 2012
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: GStarLuv's Norwegian Jewel Review
Port Canaveral
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We took the shuttle to Cocoa Beach. It was a nice day , but cloudy. We enjoyed walking to the pier and along the beach. We thought going to Disney was too much and not worth our time there.

More Port Canaveral Reviews Port Canaveral Port Profile Port Canaveral Forum
Great Stirrup Cay
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
On our visit the island had endured a bit of damage from Sandy, but not enough to really tell. It was gorgeous views from every angle. I do have to say the rock there was almost to much to handle. However, I just couldn't stop looking around at everything ...the water...the ship...the other ships...I would have stayed there forever.
More Great Stirrup Cay Reviews Great Stirrup Cay Port Profile Great Stirrup Cay Forum
Nassau
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
The town is a little grungy, but lots of fun shops and everything. We took a water taxi or whatever over to Atlantis and that was probably the best part. I couldn't stop looking around at the sites....I have always dreamed of seeing Atlantis up close and I was so so so happy I finally could say that I have been there.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum