Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > lhdive's Port Reviews of St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Aruba, Curacao

lhdive's Port Reviews of St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Aruba, Curacao
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: lhdive's Adventure of the Seas Review
St. Thomas
Turtle Swim Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Great excursion. The crew on the sail boat really like their jobs and it shows. Would recommend to anybody

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
St. Kitts
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Went to Cockleshells Beach for a Beach Day. Nice beach with a good view of Nevis. A bit rocky to get into the water so water shoes would be nice. good snorkeling so bring your snorkel gear. Saw 6 lobsters about 30 yards from shore. You can also rent horses to ride if interested. Good beach bar for drinks and lunch. There are ladies on the beach giving aloe massages for $40 for 30 min. You can offer $25 for 30 min and they will accept.

The ride is about 20 minutes from the port at $7pp each way.

More St. Kitts Reviews St. Kitts Port Profile St. Kitts Forum
Aruba
Masted Sailing Ship Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Take a taxi about 15 min from port to Moomba Beach. We took the afternoon trip which includes 2 snorkel sites (one wreck and one reef) then a stop for the rope swing. Open bar. Fun trip for Adults and kids alike

More Aruba Reviews Aruba Port Profile Aruba Forum
Curacao
Dolphin Swim Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Although we loved swimming with the dolphins, the trainers was boarding on rude. I was trying to translate for an older couple from English into French and the crew member said they were running late and there was no time to stop her 5 minute safety speech so I can translate. Then she gave me a dirty look. I then asked her, " Don't you want everybody safe, maybe we can take an extra 15 seconds so they can understand too". The trainer was rude to me the rest of the time. It is a fun excursion but everybody gets to do exactly the same thing one time and one time only, nothing spontaneous it is very choreographed which took some of the fun out of it. I would recommend a Dolphin swim, but maybe not here or maybe not with the trainers we had.

More Curacao Reviews Curacao Port Profile Curacao Forum