Member Reviews

Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: Themrs10's Carnival Fantasy Review
Nassau
City Tour Rating: Not Rated
We did pay $15 bucks to get a horse driven carriage ride through the historical parts of town near the port. I have to admit I was very skeptical of this because I had to make the local show me his badge as he had it tucked in his shirt pocket, and they did take us through the "hood". But usually that is where some of the historical sites are.

Glass Bottom Boat Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We also did the glass bottom boat, which should have just been called a coast line tour of the homes of the rich and famous. There were some tropical fish to see at the bottom of the boat, but nothing spectacular. The water was clear and beautiful. as so was Oprah's home and guesthouse. The boat ride was about an 1.5 hour and I do think that it was worth it even though I didn't see any big fish.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
Freeport
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
Not worth getting off the ship for. You can actually enjoy the local musicians if you sit on the outside decks of the ship.
More Freeport Reviews Freeport Port Profile Freeport Forum