Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > stevepd's Port Reviews of Port Canaveral, Nassau, Freeport

stevepd's Port Reviews of Port Canaveral, Nassau, Freeport
Destination: Bermuda
Member Review: stevepd's Carnival Pride Review
Port Canaveral
Kennedy Space Center Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Had a good time at Kennedy. Kids aspire to work in science and space. There is nothing close to the terminal. Was easy to get out to my parents area and get picked up.

More Port Canaveral Reviews Port Canaveral Port Profile Port Canaveral Forum
Nassau
Port Rating: Not Rated
Was easy to get public transport to public beach. Daughter got a full head of braids and beads, $140. If you get it right off boat at carnival vendor you pay over $200 for same. Beach weather was rough. We still loved our time at the beach. Then went to Hard Rock Cafe for thanksgiving. As awesome as any other Hard Rock Cafe. Good service.
More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
Freeport
Dolphin Swim & Encounter Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
My daughter and ex signed up for the dolphin swim. It was everything advertised for. They had a good time. My sons and I went to the over priced carnival run port shops right off the boat. That sucked.

More Freeport Reviews Freeport Port Profile Freeport Forum