Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > LoopieLu's Port Reviews of Athens (Piraeus), Aqaba, Dubai

LoopieLu's Port Reviews of Athens (Piraeus), Aqaba, Dubai
Destination: Middle East
Member Review: LoopieLu's Seabourn Odyssey Review
Athens (Piraeus)
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Spent a very pleasant afternoon and evening walking round the Plaka district and enjoying the views.

More Athens (Piraeus) Reviews Athens (Piraeus) Port Profile Athens (Piraeus) Forum
Aqaba
Petra Walking Tour Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
A long day but an excellent tour. The coach was air-conditioned. "Comfort" stops were made along the way. Initially I had been worried that I was not fit enough for all the walking involved, but it was fine. We were not rushed along and everyone could go at their own pace. The guide was excellent. Petra is amazing and well worth the effort. Lunch was included and that too was very good. I was very pleased that I decided to take this trip and would recommend it.

More Aqaba Reviews Aqaba Port Profile Aqaba Forum
Dubai
City Tour Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
I took this tour as I was flying home late in the afternoon and had not been to Dubai before. Unfortunately because of a delay in clearing the ship for disembarkation, the tour was late in leaving. This meant that our time in the Gold Souk was cut short. However, for a quick overview of Dubai, it was very good value. The coach and guide took us all around the city, stopping off at various places of interest and then dropping us off at the airport for our flights home. Good value for money.

More Dubai Reviews Dubai Port Profile Dubai Forum