Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > shady54's Port Reviews of Grand Turk, La Romana (Casa de Campo), Curacao, Aruba

shady54's Port Reviews of Grand Turk, La Romana (Casa de Campo), Curacao, Aruba
Carnival Freedom cruise in November 2012
Member Name: shady54
Cruise Date: November 2012
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: shady54's Carnival Freedom Review
Grand Turk
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed our time at Grand Turk. Went swimming at the beach which is located right at the dock. Walked over to the shops and restaurant located near by and had a meal and drink.

More Grand Turk Reviews Grand Turk Port Profile Grand Turk Forum
La Romana (Casa de Campo)
Port Rating: 2.0 out of 5+
We did get off the ship and take the bus into town. Found the locals to be real pushing trying to sells you merchandise. Everyone had told me before hand to just stay on the ship at this port but I wanted to see for myself. Overall it wasn't that bad of an experience.
More La Romana (Casa de Campo) Reviews La Romana (Casa de Campo) Port Profile La Romana (Casa de Campo) Forum
Curacao
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
My favorite of all the ports. Curacao was very beautiful. Walked around sight seeing then went shopping with the wife. At dark we ate out and had a few drinks before heading back to the ship. Would recommend this port to anyone.

More Curacao Reviews Curacao Port Profile Curacao Forum
Aruba
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Another beautiful port I would recommend to anyone. The wife and I got off the ship and took a taxi to the butterfly farm she wanted so much to see. Would recommend that tour to anyone that loves to watch and see them fly around. Then took a taxi back to the city where we went sightseeing before have a very nice lunch before getting back on the ship.

More Aruba Reviews Aruba Port Profile Aruba Forum