Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > FraudBroad's Port Reviews of Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

FraudBroad's Port Reviews of Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
Norwegian Pearl cruise in November 2012
Member Name: FraudBroad
Cruise Date: November 2012
Member Review: FraudBroad's Norwegian Pearl Review
Ocho Rios
Zip-lining Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Wednesday we arrived in Jamaica. My dad, sister and kids had booked the zip line tour through Yardie Tours while my mother and I opted to walk around the port and do a bit of shopping. According to my dad, the tour with Yardie was one of the best he'd EVER had. They all loved the zip line and had a great time. My father stated he didn't think he'd ever been on a tour that was as great as that one!

More Ocho Rios Reviews Ocho Rios Port Profile Ocho Rios Forum
Grand Cayman
Stingray Swim Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Thursday we were in Grand Cayman and my kids, sister, and I booked a stingray/snorkel/beach day through Native Ways. The tour was excellent and we loved Andrew and JC! Top notch operation and I would HIGHLY recommend using them. The water was very choppy that day but we had a GREAT time with the rays! What wonderfully gentle creatures they truly are. If you haven't had a chance, do it! They are wonderful! With the currents being pretty strong the snorkeling left us all exhausted after only about 30 minutes. We then headed to rum point beach for lunch and about 1.5 hours of relaxation. It was an awesome day!

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum
Cozumel
Amazing Cozumel Race Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
My kids, parents, and sister all headed out on the "Amazing Race Cozumel." I had read many reviews here about the excursion and everything sounded great so they were all excited. Unfortunately, they didn't have the greatest time and only rated it as "okay." My Mom's opinion was that if it were only two or three in your group it would probably be great but with 5 of them it was difficult to coordinate.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum