Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > MarisT's Port Reviews of Falmouth, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

MarisT's Port Reviews of Falmouth, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
Navigator of the Seas cruise in November 2012
Member Name: MarisT
Cruise Date: November 2012
Embarkation: New Orleans
Member Review: MarisT's Navigator of the Seas Review
Falmouth
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Falmouth was okay. The Port Shops, built by Royal Caribbean are very nice. Having been recently built, they are just getting started, but they have lots of potential. I would think in the next few months they will be much improved

More Falmouth Reviews Falmouth Port Profile Falmouth Forum
Grand Cayman
Catamaran Tour Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Sailing on the Catamaran was wonderful but the snorkeling was not great. The staff on the Cat was great.

Snorkeling Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Fun, but the reefs are not spectacular.

Stingray Swim Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
We did not like Stingray Swim, but the kids on board loved it

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum
Cozumel
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We shopped in Cozumel which was lots of fun. They do have some very good deals. But, check your prices before you go shopping. On a pair of earrings I was quoted $285, down to $100. I didn't buy as I didn't trust the vendor. Bought a necklace at Diamond International and saved 50% compared to US retail price. But, I checked the price.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum