Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Chelleum's Port Reviews of Freeport, Nassau, Half Moon Cay

Chelleum's Port Reviews of Freeport, Nassau, Half Moon Cay
Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: Chelleum's Carnival Ecstasy Review
Freeport
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Freeport was OK!! It was clean and the people were friendly. Not much to do, we did not do a shore excursion there. We just walked around at the Marketplace and took some pictures.

More Freeport Reviews Freeport Port Profile Freeport Forum
Nassau
Atlantis Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Atlantis was nice, but it was a short visit. We couldn't see the area because everything was blocked off. The only part we could go in was the casino. I do not think tours should be given there cause there is nothing to see without buying a day pass.

Nassau Tour Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We had a nice time on the tour. We did discover Nassau island and Atlantis tour. We went to the Fort and was able to take some pictures. We visit some historical places and Atlantis. Wish we could of had had more time at Atlantis.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
Half Moon Cay
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
I was looking forward to HMC, and because of high winds we were not able to get off the ship right away. I lost half the morning waiting to get off the ship. I had rented a Cabana, and the amount of money I paid for it. I didn't get full use of it. I did enjoy the little time we had there, I spent as much time in the water as I could. I didn't go to the BBQ because I was full from having breakfast on the ship. Hopefully, I will be able to experience HMC again and be able to spend enough time to really enjoy the island.

More Half Moon Cay Reviews Half Moon Cay Port Profile Half Moon Cay Forum