Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Spheers's Port Reviews of Corsica (Ajaccio), Palma de Mallorca, Lanzarote, Tenerife, Nassau

Mariner of the Seas cruise in November 2012
Member Name: Spheers
Cruise Date: November 2012
Embarkation: other
Destination: Transatlantic
Member Review: Spheers's Mariner of the Seas Review
Corsica (Ajaccio)
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
A very nice comfortable stop It is the home and exile of Napoleon. I liked the history and connection to France.

More Corsica (Ajaccio) Reviews Corsica (Ajaccio) Port Profile Corsica (Ajaccio) Forum
Palma de Mallorca
City Tour Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Not my favorite tour but we were there when some stores and places were closing. However a friend and I had a great time at an out of the way bar and restaurant eating Tapas and local liqueurs. The bartender had a good time as well giving us free samples of his favorite drinks.

More Palma de Mallorca Reviews Palma de Mallorca Port Profile Palma de Mallorca Forum
Lanzarote
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
I walked the city from side to side and top to bottom. I enjoyed seeing how the people lived. And as always talked to some very nice people.

More Lanzarote Reviews Lanzarote Port Profile Lanzarote Forum
Tenerife
Port Rating: Not Rated
The local guide enjoyed telling us about his city as much as we liked hearing it. The wine room with its barrels was fantastic. There were no baby samples here. Everyone got their fill of cheese, bread, meats and of course many wines. I also bought a few local liqueurs I tasted there liked enough to want more.

More Tenerife Reviews Tenerife Port Profile Tenerife Forum
Nassau
Snorkeling Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
A good reef with clear water taken there by a sturdy catamaran. The harbor views were very nice. They too provided a nice Bahama punch. I had to walk a few miles to shake off the punch of the punch.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
Galveston
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
A very nice costal city. If shopping and eating is you thing there is plenty of choices here. They also have several vistor destinations to take in.

More Galveston Reviews Galveston Port Profile Galveston Forum