Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > JArsenal's Port Reviews of St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Nassau

JArsenal's Port Reviews of St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Nassau
Norwegian Epic cruise in November 2012
Member Name: JArsenal
Cruise Date: November 2012
Member Review: JArsenal's Norwegian Epic Review
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
Our tour was with Bernard's Tours. We broke into two groups because half wanted to spend the whole time at the beach while the other half wanted to shop. I was on the shopping bus and our bus didn't shop we just drove around the island. We made a pit stop at Orient Beach and Maho Beach. We stopped at one store and were given a short time to pick up a few items and we were given 1 hour to find a place to eat, eat and get back on the bus. I'm sure the beach tour was probably fun as they were able to go straight to the beach and lay out, but if you want to shop, you're probably better off to find a different tour.

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum
St. Thomas
Catamaran Tour Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We arrived in St. Thomas, I was up early to watch us dock and take lots of pictures. I do have to say disembarking and embarking this ship is so easy to do. To move that many people off the ship and on the ship is incredible that it runs so smooth. I went on the Champagne Catamaran Sail and Snorkel to St. John. Out of all the visits to the Eastern Caribbean that I've made, this was the most fun I've ever had. I highly recommend this excursion.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum