Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Ginger Beer's Port Reviews of Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

Ginger Beer's Port Reviews of Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
Carnival Conquest cruise in October 2012
Member Name: Ginger Beer
Cruise Date: October 2012
Embarkation: New Orleans
Member Review: Ginger Beer's Carnival Conquest Review
Montego Bay
Port Rating: Not Rated
Very friendly responded promptly through emails and phone. Tour was customized to fit the needs and interest of the group. Lots of fun.

More Montego Bay Reviews Montego Bay Port Profile Montego Bay Forum
Grand Cayman
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
I've been to Grand Cayman before, it has changed greatly since I was last there. Big big improvement. I tried to schedule cruise so we could expereince pirate's week. It seems that it always rained during pirates week so the schdule has been changed to November not sure of the dates. This is a great experience for adults and children. However, my favorite resturant is still there the Paradise Grill....Yum Yum
More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum
Cozumel
Port Rating: Not Rated
If you want to party hardy Carlos and Charlies, Senor Frog and Margaritaville are located downtown and not far from each other. If you get drunk you won't have far to walk to the next bar. I wouldn't suggest you walk back to your ship.....LOL "Diamonds are a girl's best friend", but if you're a poor girl then CZs are your new BFF (Buy Fabulous Fake)at the port village of Plaza De Maya. Great leather products. Fat Tuesday also located in the plaza. If you can't walk back to the ship you can crawl or have someone carry you. I've seen it happen.....LOL. I have also seen people miss the ship....No Joke. Nice beaches.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum